Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last year it was hearts on the counter...


We spent the afternoon taking Christmas pictures. Imagine my surprise when I uploaded the photos to the computer to edit them and there was an additional person in the photo! Mom's shadow is clearly standing next to me in this picture! I spent a few minutes just looking at the photo and finally my husband noticed that I was crying. I didn't even notice the tears running down my face. I just pointed to the screen and asked him "who's shadow is that?". We were in our locked yard and the camera was on a self timer. Merry Christmas Mom!


2 comments:

rilera said...

Oh my gosh. Your mom is really making her presence known. Hugs to you Cinn.

nancy said...

not sure i would have noticed it but you are right, it sure looks like your mom's shadow in the picture. you are so lucky to have her presence with you. take care, and (((hugs)))