Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!











My son and I had quite the day today. He woke up talking about his costume, he kept talking about his costume; we went to the store, we baked cupcakes, we made sugar and ginger pumpkin cookies, made a small tray for my friend and her mom, and finally he was able to PUT ON his costume! We went trick or treating around the neighborhood and then took candy to hand out at hubby's work - 'Cause he was upset that he had to work tonight. And finally, finally, as I write this, my little guy has fallen asleep on the couch watching a Halloween cartoon tonight. Too much Halloween! I got stuck being a pirate wench again this year, at my husband's request. I really am starting to believe that he is just a touch afraid of me when I say that I'm going to pull out my favorite witch hat and dress up as my alter-ego at Halloween! :)


It has been a LONG day. I'm going to turn back my clocks and hit my pillow. I can't believe that when I wake up tomorrow it will already be NOVEMBER!

2 comments:

nancy said...

great costumes and happy halloween to you too!

Lori1955 said...

Oh I'm so glad the costume got there in time. Too cute. I'm glad it was such a good day for you both.