Monday, October 12, 2009

Another October has arrived.

Funny isn't it, how time passes, things change, but then they stay the same?

My son, who begins planning his Halloween costume nearly as soon as one Halloween ends, has just this week decided that he will be Spiderman this year. We ordered online as I could find not one Spiderman costume in local stores that was anywhere near his size. Now, I must wait and hope that it arrives in time!

Sorry for the time between posts! I hope and pray that everyone is well and happy and enjoying this Fall. I have only today checked in with my online family and I am ashamed to admit that it has taken me this long to check in with you.

Lori's recent post about her stop at the Chicago Quilt show brought both smiles and tears. I am so excited for you Lori, your journey is truly that, YOUR journey and I am blessed by sharing it with you by reading your adventures and your discoveries!

I have connected with Snick, Betsy, Flinty and Robyn on FaceBook, and we share a "hello" and little life snippits there thru the week which is great! Anyone else on FaceBook? Come by and say "hi"!

4 comments:

nancy said...

glad to hear from you. you have been missed. i know how it is though, i'm definitely not one to point fingers!

the quilt show was wonderful. you square looked as great as all the others!

Lori1955 said...

It's so good to hear from you. I was starting to worry. Can't wait to see pictures of the Halloween costume.

rilera said...

I'm enjoying connecting with you on Facebook.

~Betsy said...

(waving) Hi Cinn! I hope your son has a great Halloween!